What Kind of Personal Data Is Stored?
The personal information or data that we collect and store includes the following:
- Your name
- Your contact information such as email addresses and phone number
- Your Credit/Debit Card, Bank or PayPal details
- Your IP address, Operating System version, Access time, Browser type
- Your browsing on our site including the pages you visited and time spent on each
If you are not comfortable disclosing your actual name to us, you can even choose an alias and thus maintain your anonymity.
How and Why Is Your Personal Data Stored?
All your data that is stored with us remains safe and sound, and is not disclosed or shared with any third party unless compelled by the law.
The data stored is used by us for a variety of purposes such as for:
- Following up with your regarding your placed order
- Confirming the placement of your order
- Notifying you regarding any changes occurring in our websites
- Sending you promotional offers and newsletters
- Conducting surveys on the quality of our services
- Enhancing user experience of our website
The data that we store is necessary to be stored so that we can maintain communication with you regarding your order. Accurate details are to be provided at the time of order placement to avoid discrepancies or delays in orders later on. Since we wish to keep on improving our services, we also use the stored data for surveys and enhancing user experience as well as notifying our customers and site visitors regarding changes and promotional offers. Your data is basically stored with us when you:
- Place an order through the Order Form
- Fill in any Lead Form or Order Form on our site
- Provide your details to our Customer Support Team
- Browse through the pages of our website